- Collection of Personal Information We collect personal information from customers and visitors to our website, including names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and payment information. We collect this information when customers make purchases, contact us through our website, or subscribe to our newsletter. We may also collect information about website usage, such as IP addresses and browser types, to help us improve our website and services.
- Use of Personal Information We use personal information for the purposes of providing our products and services, communicating with customers, processing payments, and improving our website and services. We may also use personal information for marketing purposes, such as sending promotional emails and newsletters. Customers may opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time.
- Disclosure of Personal Information We do not disclose personal information to third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- To service providers who assist us in the operation of our business, such as payment processors and shipping providers.
- To comply with legal requirements, such as court orders and subpoenas.
- To protect our business, customers, or the public from fraud or other unlawful activities.
- Protection of Personal Information We take appropriate measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or use. We use secure servers, firewalls, and encryption technology to protect personal information. We also limit access to personal information to employees who need to know the information to perform their jobs.
- Access to and Correction of Personal Information Customers have the right to access and correct their personal information in our possession. To request access or correction, customers may contact us using the contact information provided on our website.